Due to the unforeseen circumstances and the recent announcement from the Federal Government on Sunday March 22nd, we regret to inform you our club is now closed until further notice.
Our club fully supports the initiatives implemented by the government, and the health and safety of our staff and members is our number one priority. Your patronage is the backbone of our club and we appreciate all the support.
Please continue to monitor our website and social pages for up to date information on any changes. Rest assured we will be back bigger and stronger in the near future.
We look forward to seeing you again shortly.
Joe Kelly Chief Executive Officer
23 March 2020
* UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT *
Due to COVID-19 and the recent announcement by the federal government, the following changes will now be implemented and will take effect immediately at the club;
- The Courtyard – Open, with full menu still being offered including a few of The Grill favourites dishes
- Gaming – Open , all our current promotions will still continue, except for our Friday night members Draw. However, every second machine will be turned off to encourage social distancing
- The Grill Restaurant – Closed until further notice.
- The Alfie’s Bar – Open on Thursday from 5pm, Friday from 5pm & Saturday/Sunday from 1pm. In addition, the football will be shown
- Entertainment – Cancelled but will be monitor week by week
Please note, we are still OPEN for business, however we are limited to 100 people in each enclosed area at the club. Please continue to monitor our website and social page for up to date information. If you have any further questions, please call the club on 07 3858 9000
The health and well-being of our staff and members is the most important issue for our great club. Accordingly, we will continue to monitor advice from:
- The Federal & State Governments;
- The Health Departments;
- The Office of Liquor & Gaming Regulation;
At this stage, we have been advised the club will operate as usual. If this is to change we will let you all know. However, as health & safety is paramount we have instigated a few additional measures to protect everyone with those being:
- We have installed 8 hand sanitisers on walls in various locations around the club for everyone to use;
- Hired additional cleaners during our busiest trading periods to sanitise bathrooms and all touch points through the club;
- We ask you to maintain your own private hygiene by washing your hands often and keeping things like membership cards and money away from your mouth;
- Our gaming machines, tables, doors and benchtops will be sanitised on a more regular basis and we will also have disposable wipes for individual use;
- If you have been overseas or a doctor has asked you to self-quarantine or are showing any signs of being unwell, please do not attend the club until your quarantine period has ended;
- Any staff members who are feeling unwell will be required to stay home;
We will continue to maintain the highest standards, and at the same time always look at ways to implement changes to make our club safe for everyone.
If you have any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to contact us here at the club as we are here to help...